Still, wondering which is the best way to shield the information on your iPhone or iPad? If the answer is yes, then do not worry as we have discussed the manual steps in detail on how to manually restore your iPhone or iPad using your Mac safely. Many experts recommend to backup the data on your device so that you do not lose any information. iPhone users can easily backup to restore the data. This blog entails a quick guide on how to manually restore your iPad or iPhone using your Mac without any hassle.
Find Out the Manual Steps to Back Up Your iPhone or iPad Using Your Mac Quickly
In this section, we have enlisted the manual steps to back up the iPhone or iPad using your Mac. Make sure that you follow the steps carefully and do not miss even a single step as it will hinder the backup process.
- Ensure that you back-up your iPhone or iPad by connecting it to Mac. the users can connect their device by using USB or Wi-Fi connections.
- Go to the ‘Finder’ tab and choose the device from the Finder.
- Now, from the button bar, click on the ‘General’ option.
- The users will get multiple back-ups options. The users should opt for any one of the followings:
- Choose the backup option to restore the data on iCloud instead of Mac.
- Opt for the ‘Encrypt Local Back-up’ option to encode the backup information and safeguard it with a password.
- To restore the backup information on your Mac system, choose the ‘Back-up all data on your device’ tab.
- Now, select the ‘Back-up’ option.
Find Out How to Manually Restore Your iPhone or iPad Using Your Mac Safely
Beneath, we have listed the manual steps to restore your iPad or iPhone by using Mac:
- The first step is to connect your iPhone to your Mac by using USB-C or USB cable.
- From the ‘Finder’ option, the users need to select the device from the ‘Finder’ sidebar.
- Go to the ‘General’ option from the button bar.
- Select the ‘Restore Back-up’ option.
- The users will get many back-up options to restore the data on their iPhone or iPad from the pop-up menu.
- Now, go to the ‘Restore’ tab.
- If the data is encrypted, then the user must enter the correct credentials prior to restoring the data.
We hope, after reading all the steps, you will be able to restore all the information on your iPad or iPhone by using Mac in no time. Just make certain that you implement all the steps carefully and not miss even a single step.